Delhi is a very popular place among many students. The students of Delhi are always waiting for the best college to learn. If you are a resident of Delhi and searching for some best colleges for MBA, you are in the right place. Here you will see some best collages.
Students who want the best distance mba colleges in delhi can get help from this article for finding some best colleges for their degree. Many students now prefer those colleges where they don’t need to go to college daily and get the best study in their home, or any other place.
Five best distance MBA colleges in Delhi
Five best colleges in Delhi for open learning and even with little less percentage:-
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (ignou): It’s a well-known college for open learning. Here, students can go for admission in January or in July month of a year. According to the general and sc/st category, students can get admission in it with fifty percent, or 45% marks according to the general and sc/st category. In ignou, you can also focus on your percentage, because they will also give marks according to your assignments.
- Amity University: Students who have 40% marks can easily get admission. The MBA program for distance learning contains two years in this college with four semesters. The program is designed to meet all student exceptions to boost their confidence. It’s also very popular among those students, who want to do distance study but have less percentage.
- Jamia Millia Islamia: the program is designed based on the self-learning of a student. A student with 50 % marks can easily get admission in it, and other relaxations are depended on categories of sc/st. They also offer refunds in the cancellation process. Most colleges do not support refund policies, but you can get a refund here.
- Institute of management technology: it can be your best choice for distance mba colleges in delhi ncr. They especially offer MBA programs to their students. If any person wants admission, the person at least has to graduate to take admission or for the PGDB program. You can get your best MBA study with a diploma.
- Narsee monjee institute of management studies(NMMS): You can get a degree of MBA in around 3 years. The percentage of 12th should be more than 50% or equal to 50% for taking admission to the college. You can do a diploma or certificate program here. It also comes in some famous collages of Delhi, which offer distance learning.
Many colleges in Delhi offer the best MBA studies in distance learning; you need to choose a college according to your percentage or your study needs. If you don’t like the college after registration, you can apply for cancellation in some colleges, and they will give your money back. On the other hand, some will not give the money back, so carefully making a choice is an important thing.