It is a privilege for anyone to have a job in the Indian Railway Services which is more than one hundred and fifty years old, that is, to give one’s service. RRB Group D appointments are published by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) from time to time. Following which any interested candidate can easily get a job in the railways under the central government. Which proves to provide him a lifelong livelihood and future assurance. Its examinations are conducted at different levels. It is worth mentioning here that there is no provision of an interview in the recruitment process for RRB Group-D or Group-C. So, the candidate can ensure his success by following a simple strategy.
Railway Recruitment Board will soon release the ‘Group-D Cut Off Marks’ for 2021 on its official website. This is the first stage of the selection process in Railway Group-D. Since there are a huge number of vacancies, it becomes important that you prepare well with proper knowledge of RRB Group D Cutoff 2021.
The ‘Cut-Off Marks List’ is actually a list of the minimum marks that are required to be obtained by a candidate appearing for the RRB Group-D examination.
The marks obtained by you in CBT i.e. ‘Computer Based Test’ are counted for preparing the final merit list. That’s why it is important that the applicant should try to get maximum marks keeping in mind the ‘negative marking. Also, based on the merit of the candidates in CBT, they will be called for the next stage as per the total vacancies of the notified posts in RRB.
Here is the predicted RRB Group-D cut-off (2021), which will prove very useful to you for the preparation for this exam.
|Other Backward Classes||78.45|
|Handicapped with feet||55.68|
RRB Group D Previous Year Cut Off
|CCAA in Railways||40.04823||41.16811||40.04823||42.59145|
Minimum Qualifying Marks for RRB Group D Exam
It is to be noted that it is mandatory for the RRB GroupD exam, candidates to qualify in the cutoff merit list as well as obtain the minimum qualifying percentage marks as prescribed by the RRB. The details of which are as follows-
|Scheduled Tribes||30 percent|
|Non creamy-layer||30 percent|
Note– PWD candidates get two percent relaxation in minimum qualifying marks to fill the reserved vacancy.
Factors that determine RRB Group D cut-off
- The total number of examinees,
- Category based cut off as prescribed by the Indian Railways Authority,
- Level of difficulty in RRB Group-D exam.
How to check RRB Group D cut-off
- Click on the link to download RRB Group D ‘cut-off’ marks- 2021. This link is activated as soon as the cutoff list is released.
- Check the cutoff marks released by visiting the official website,
- Download cutoff marks for future reference,
- Go to the official RRB website of the region you have applied for,
- Click on the link “RRB Group-D Level-1 Cutoff 2021”
- ‘Submit’ your login credentials,
- Now you will see the details of the cutoff list on the screen in front of you.
Factors affecting RRB Group D cut-off
- It is determined considering the expected RRB Group-D Level-1 cutoff that each question carries one mark. Though the weightage is not mentioned in the official notification.
- The ‘cut-off’ will vary from region to region. However, this difference will be very small.
- Accordingly, if the vacancies are less for any RRB region, then the cut-off will be higher for that area. And vice versa, the cut-off for the areas where the vacancies are more will be lower.
Along with all this RRB GroupD, candidates must go through the previous year’s cut-off marks to have a clear understanding of the exam.
It is thus clear that the RRB GroupD cutoff is actually a list of the minimum marks that a candidate must obtain in order to be successful in its examination.
Because to clear any recruitment exam, it is mandatory for you to clear the cutoff prescribed by that respective recruitment board. That is, only after securing the prescribed cutoff marks, the applicant gets an opportunity to appear in the final selection process to be conducted further.
Hope this information will prove to be very useful for the preparation for the RRB Group D exam and you must have understood it well by now.